At the end of your second confined water dive:
- Exit the water using the method explained in first confined water dive that is appropriate for your location.
- Clean your equipment with fresh water as you did after your first confined water dive.
- Attend the debriefing with your instructor.
- Your instructor will debrief you on how well you performed all the skills and give you comments about how to improve any particular points.
- You and your instructor will calculate your air consumption rate (SAC) based on the amount of gas used on the 10-minute swim. Together, you will review the air diving tables and the readings on the dive computer. Your instructor will explain how this information will be used in dive planning for your open water dives.
- You and your instructor will enter the training in your online log. It is important to log your dives to track your dive count, to monitor your progress, and to build up experience levels for further training.