At the end of your third confined water dive:
- Exit the water using the method explained in first confined water dive that is appropriate for your location.
- Clean your equipment with fresh water as you did after your first confined water dive.
- Attend the debriefing with your instructor.
- Your instructor will debrief you on how well you performed all the skills and give you comments about how to improve any particular points.
- You and your instructor will calculate your surface air consumption rate (SAC) and compare the result with your estimation from the start of the dive. Together, you will review the air diving tables and the readings on the PDC.
- You and your instructor will enter the training in your online log. It is important to log your dives to keep a track of your dive counts, to monitor your progress, and to build up experience levels for further training.