You may not be too familiar with the features or differences between various types of scuba diving equipment because there are so many styles and designs from dozens of manufacturers. The most important feature is comfort. In addition, the equipment should be functional for the type of diving activities that interest you. Your RAID Instructor and dive center can help you with the choices for your personal gear and can offer advice on different types of equipment appropriate for the many different regions where you plan to dive.
- Describe the equipment scuba divers use
- List helpful hints on maintaining your equipment
- Describe the operation of your equipment
- List the general rules for using scuba cylinders
- List the main rules for using a personal dive computer